Mock Drill Report
Report No: …
Contractor/Sub. Contractor: ….
Time of Initial drill: 11:59 HRS
Drill Scenario: A group of unskilled crews engaged in soil dressing activity at excavated pit of Pipe-Rack in Extrusion Building, suddenly one of the helpers became dehydrated during soil dressing work. Helper is spotted by their peer group member found dehydrated. Gang leader informs this to site engineer and site engineer inform this to HSE Manager (Company Name Here) as per information Protocol. HSE Manager raises emergency and activates ERT.
Purpose of Drill:
Line of communication
Response time of Ambulance.
Check the response of entire team, which include workforce, & Awareness of workforce regarding the emergency contact no.
Response time during Emergencies:
|Workmen get Dehydrated at site.||11:59 HRS|
|The initiative of gang leader is quite impressive to create alert about incident to nearby worker as well as engineer and guide them to reach towards Assembly Point.||12:00 HRS|
|Site Engineer informed to Company Name Here HSE Engineer and HSE Engineer informed to Ambulance on emergency contact no……. through IS Phone.||12:01 HRS|
|Site first Aider attended to IP.||12:02 HRS|
|Ambulance arrived with Medical Team at location.||12:05:17 HRS|
|Male Nurse diagnoses the injured worker and restored||12:05:53 HRS|
|The victim immediately shifted to the First Aid center by Ambulance for further treatment.||12:06:14 HRS|
|Attended by Medical Team and declared IP is in normal condition.||12:09:07 HRS|
|Debriefing done and explained to workers and ERT team members||12:10 HRS|
Mr. ……… (Project – HSE Manager)
Mr. ……… (RCM)
The following observation were noted during the mock drill.
- Ambulance siren was in working condition.
- Communication was well enough to reach the incident place in right time.
- Response time of gang leader was excellent too aware about the incident to other nearby working crew.
- Security was available in the access route to control outside vehicle movement.
- Site first aider immediately attended victim and given first aid until arrival of ambulance.
- Incident controller reached to the location once received information.
Deficiencies Observation/ Comments:
- Belt was not fastening during shifting by stretcher to Ambulance.
- Victim shifting technique from ground to stretcher are not proper.
- One of the Patient tie-up belts is missing with the stretcher.
- Some workmen were still not responding well during evacuation to assembly point.
Some pictures taken of the Mock Drill are enclosed below
Helper dehydrated while preforming the soil dressing activity & immediately treated by his Gang Leader
After receiving Emergency Call quick response by medical team & Outside Vehicle control by Site Security Team.
Ambulance reached at location and after primary treatment IP Shifted to First-Aid Centre for observation and better treatment.
After checked by Paramedic and declared that victim health condition is okay and fit for work.
All workmen & staff are assembling at the Assembly point and One by One Head counting at assembly Point
Post drill meeting done and explained workforce and ERT team member about area of improvements, optimistic and decent action by ERT team & importance of Mock Drill.
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 ELECTRIC SHOCK MOCK DRILL REPORT
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 FIRE MOCK DRILL REPORT
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 EMERGENCY MOCK DRILL SCENARIO