|Company logo & name here|
LOCATION: COOLING TOWER
EMERGENCY SITUATION: FIRE EMERGENCY
|Fire – Fire drill started at 14:02. Emergency information were given by Site Supervisor by mobile phone to Emergency Contact Person. Emergency response team member made the communication to directing the occupant to leave work location/ evacuate the work area, and assemble at the safe assembly point. When all employee Engineer/Supervisor and Workers arrived at the assembly point. Various rescue techniques were used by the ERT.A briefing was done on Fire and Emergency response during Fire Emergency.|
Points to be checked: Line of communication, Total time line for the rescue operation. Check the response of the entire team which include workforce & the awareness of the work force regarding the emergency and emergency contact numbers.
- 1 Response time during emergencies
- 2 Following observations were noted during conduct of Fire Emergency mock drill.
- 3 Observers
- 4 Positive Notes:
- 5 Deficiencies observed during the exercise:
- 6 Photo views
- 7 Cut off the Power during emergency time
- 8 First aid available
- 9 Fire Fighting
- 10 Head Count and Briefing was done, informing about the Emergency at Assembly Point
- 11 GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW FOR EMERGENCY SITUATION
Response time during emergencies
|Agencies||Information Time||Reporting Time||Remarks|
|Fire start near DG Set||14:02||14:02|
|Communication to Emergency Response Team & Incident Controller||14:03||14:03:30|
|Activation of Fire alarm||14:05||14:05|
|Emergency response team ready for action. 1.Evacuation team 2. First aid team 3. Fire Fighting team 4. Rescue team 5. Observation team||14:05||14:05|
|Fire fighting started in Fire Point||14:05:30||14:08:30|
|All staff and workers reached at Assembly Point for Head Count. All activity were stopped||14:12||14:12|
|A Briefing was done informing about the Emergency Mock Drill scenario and the objective of the drill; we addressed the workers about Fire Emergency. Safety Officer told the staff and workers about Emergency Response Procedure and Hazards associated with theirwork||14:13||14:17:30|
|Declared Mock drill successfully completed||14:18||14:18|
Following observations were noted during conduct of Fire Emergency mock drill.
1. PawanRawal (QA/QC)
2. Parmod Sharma (Office Coordinator)
3. Dilip Rai (PM)
4. Rohitas Singh (Engineer)
- All the workmen and staff reported to the Assembly point without any panic.
- The evacuation was performed successfully well in time.
- Communication was well enough to reach the Fire Point at the right time.
- The fire-Fighting team used the right Extinguisher for the Extinguishing purpose(DCP, Water)
- ERT member has done well and evacuate the Work Location on time.
- Emergency Vehicle is available at Site.
- The workforce remains calm, while the mock drill was in progress, and showed keen interest to get knowledge about the emergency.
- Workers were briefed about the emergency response procedure and fire Emergency.
- The evacuation team response was quick.
Deficiencies observed during the exercise:
- Public address system used but miscommunication between team
- Less awareness for ERT (Emergency Response Team) team members.
Cut off the Power during emergency time
First aid available
Head Count and Briefing was done, informing about the Emergency at Assembly Point
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW FOR EMERGENCY SITUATION
|Particulars||During mock drills the following points should be listed and checked|
|Emergency Response Plan||Emergency Response Plan is available (its contain and action Plan for ready reference)|
|Communication or public address system||Communication or public address system were used|
|First aid kit & aider||First aid boxes and its contents are available at site.|
|Assembly Place||Designated Assembly place Available at Cooling Tower Site.|
|Audio alarm system||Audio alarm/Handheld megaphone available.|
|Evacuation Plan||Minimum action identified and completed before Evacuation(People to be evacuated from the Emergency site)|
|Others||Preparedness and alertness Involvement of people during emergencies.|
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 ELECTRIC SHOCK MOCK DRILL REPORT
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 FIRE MOCK DRILL REPORT
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 EMERGENCY MOCK DRILL SCENARIOCLICK HERE FOR 👉 JSA
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 HIRA
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLAN
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 SAFETY PLAN
CLICK HERE FOR 👉 MONSOON SAFETY PLAN