HISTORY OF NATIONAL SAFETY DAY
If we talk about the history of national safety day, on this day (4 March 1966) a national safety council was formed. The national safety council was set up to developing and sustain safety culture or movement on the national level. National Safety Council (NSC) is an autonomous body.
From 4 March 1972, it started celebrating all over India as national safety day, 6 years after the formation of the national safety council. Let me tell you that later it started to be celebrated in industrial institutions as national safety week.
WHAT IS NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL
National safety council is an autonomous body, The National Safety Council (NSC) was established by the Ministry of Labour, Government of India. National safety council set up to develop and spread safety awareness for the whole over India to reduce/minimize workplace risk.
Activities and objectives of the National Safety Council
- Conducting specialized training courses
- Conducting safety conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Conducting safety audits
- Hazard evaluation
- Risk assessment
- Distributing safety awareness material like safety poster, safety slogan.
- Safety awareness.
How to celebrate National Safety Day
National Safety Day is an important day for the entire Safety Department as well as all departments in the company. On this day, you can get your employees oath to work safely.
- Hoist national safety council flag.
- Get your worker’s oath to work safely.
- Organizing a safety quiz.
- Organizing onsite safety competition.
- Safety slogan competition.
- Safety drawing competition with workers.
- Training Programmes/Workshops/Seminars, etc.
- Organizing emergency drills.
- Holding award functions.
RLS HUMAN CARE CELEBRATE NATIONAL SAFETY DAY
PRIME MINISTER MESSAGE ON NATIONAL SAFETY DAY
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FRIENDS