Dear safety professionals, COVID19 continues to affect every corner of the globe and we hope every in our RLS HUMAN CARE community is staying safe and putting their health and well-being first.
Let me tell you that the coronavirus epidemic has made a deep impact on our way of life and occupation. People working in the safety department need to make a lot of changes at their workplace during this pandemic.
New responsibilities of safety department in COVID19 pandemic
Some new responsibilities of Safety Professional given below:
- Preparation and approval of Corona safety policy and procedure
- Daily screening of staff/workmen and preparation of its report
- Preparation of Coronavirus (COVID19) PowerPoint presentation for training
- Increase safety budget for providing extra PPE to prevent coronavirus
- Ensure all employees follow all communicated travel restrictions. Seek approvals as required.
- Manage site response to confirmed COVID-19 cases, communicate with local health authorities, ensure state local and federal guidelines are met and site policy updated as conditions change.
Take action to minimize the risk of infection to the workforce, their families, and customers through visitor restrictions, hygiene and cleaning practices, recognition and communication of symptoms, and proper self-isolation of individuals or quarantine of facilities/job sites.
Follow all size restrictions for employee gatherings, break/lunch rooms, job trailers, meetings, social events, etc. Ensure availability of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) cleaning and disinfecting purposes.
Apart from this, many other types of difficulties are coming. In the last few days, we have received many emails about COVID-19 related documentation for the workplace. As per your request RLS HUMAN CARE provided you COVID-19 Safety Procedure.
CLICK HERE FOR ? Safety Plan for Construction Site
Outline of the document:
- APPLIES TO
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
- COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
- COVID-19 COMPARED TO OTHER COMMON CONDITIONS
“This document will help you a lot in revision regarding COVID-19 in the safety policy“
Editable document you can modify as per your company
If you not able to download this document please email at email@example.com